𝗚 𝗜 𝗩 𝗘 𝗔 𝗪 𝗔 𝗬!!!
Is it simply me or do Thanksgiving Leftovers simply hit totally different?! In the event you’re I wanna see your finest creation! These are my Leftover Thanksgiving Croquettes utilizing my favourite Gardein Vacation Roast (recipe beneath) 👅💦
I’ve teamed up with gardein and we’re internet hosting a Thanksgiving Leftovers Problem Giveaway!
• Unique gardein merch
• nutribullet Professional Blender
• staub_usa Dutch Oven
Learn how to enter:
1. Comply with gardein
2. Share an Instagram submit of your creation made with Thanksgiving leftovers utilizing hashtag
3. Embody the identify of your dish and recipe within the caption
Right here’s make my Thanksgiving Leftover Croquettes:
• ½ Ready leftover Gardein Vacation Roast, roughly chopped
• 1 ½ cups chilly leftover mashed potatoes
• 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce, divided
• 2 tablespoons vegan egg replacer, ready in response to bundle instructions
• 1 – 1 ½ cups panko breadcrumbs
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1 teaspoon floor black pepper
• Spray oil
• Leftover gravy, for serving
• Recent minced parsley, for serving, elective
• Fried sage leaves, for serving, elective
1. Place the chopped Vacation Roast in a meals processor and pulse till finely diced
2. Place the diced vacation roast into a big bowl with chilly mashed potatoes, ½ cup cranberry sauce and the vegan eggs. Combine completely to mix. Utilizing your fingers, take about 2 tablespoons of the mashed potato combination and roll into balls. Repeat with the remainder of the combination. You must have between 15 – 20 balls.
3. Place the breadcrumbs into a big shallow bowl. Season with the salt and pepper and toss to mix.
4. Roll every croquette into the seasoned breadcrumbs gently, making certain all sides are coated. Repeat with the remaining croquettes.
5. Generously spray the croquettes with oil spray. Place in an air fryer and fry at 400° levels F till golden and crispy, flipping midway via 15 to 20 minutes.
6. To serve, drizzle the croquettes with the remaining cranberry sauce and sprinkle with the minced parsley and fried sage leaves. Serve alongside heated gravy. ENJOY!